Tuesday 26 November 2013

FREEDOM !

hello bloggers . . heee nampak gambar apa dekat atas tu ? that's me la tuu yg tengah cakap huhhhhhhhh i'm freedom , yeah ! hehe 
okay , let me tell you why i'm feel so free ? 
Firstly , i'm free from exam and study , finally my examination in semester 1 was over ! huhhh so relieved ! Before this , i do a lot of work hard from myself , i would sacrifice everything to study , EVERYTHING ! is not easy okay . i sacrifice for my time , my rest , my money , my energy ! Alhamdulillah test from Allah i can face it with patiently :) month by month , week by week and day by day . i always waiting for that exam cause i can't wait to rest okay . but unfortunately , hmm i can't do better in exam . i can't answer that question for the first time . Its really really hard ~ hm so i decide i will study for next year and get the good result ! I WANT SUCCESS ! yeah . i can do it . hehe 

okay , next , i feel free from L.O.V.E !! i'm single ladies , i'm single ladies . . hee so happy if my heart not falling again . i hope my heart is close to anybody now because i want to focus on my studies and my work first . BUT if it falls again , i only can accept the faith :) hihi


No comments:

Post a Comment